Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pretty Little Studio | December Daily

Hello everyone!

My goal this November was to finish my December Daily from last year (2015). I had to stop doing it when I left to visit my parents in Canada and left it untouched at day 12, knowing that I would want to finish it this November to get in the Christmas spirit! If you can remember, last year in November I re-did my 2009 December Daily and I really enjoyed the process of looking back and of slowly getting fired up for the coming Christmas. Read all about it here.

This year was a different situation though. I was pretty busy with the Christmas collection coming out in November so I felt like I had to catch up and I was afraid I could never do it! But today (I'm writing this blog post November 18th) I can tell you that I did reach my goal. Last night in fact I made the finishing touches to the last pages! :)

Today on the Pretty Little Studio blog, you can see the pages 13 to 17. Here are some pictures of what you'll see over there. Please head over for a list of the products I used and more detailed shots. :)





One thing I particularly enjoyed this year was to use my own collection Winter Joy which you can pre-order right here. I hope you'll check it out.


All right, see you later for some more December Daily updates. :) 

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

So pretty ... I love your little girl elf!