Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits | Project Life

Hi everyone,

as promised, here's the 3rd Project Life spread I made with my August Project Life Citrus Twist Kit.





Again, I added some white cardstock because I didn't want to let any journaling out. Love these owl stickers as the kids were called owls in our school in the US.  Also, I thought that this puffy sticker looked so much like a beach ball. :)



For this spread I felt like adding a little bit of layers. Just like we do on 12x12 layouts. I didn't go overboard though, I didn't want to overwhelm the page.


To get a polaroid look, simply leave some white under the photo when you cut it out from it's 4x6 canvas.


I absolutely loved that camera paper this month. Any scrapbooking project can use a little camera :)


I used the number puffy stickers to create some kind of story scheme.


And I carried the number over to the right page too.


There was a little piece of cork that said "Sleep in late". I used it to create a cute tiny frame around the "fingers crossed" piece of paper I cut out from a piece of patterned paper in the kit.


I did some stamping here with the before (which is right before the taxi picked us up at our house).


Saying goodbye to our lovely neighbors :'(


hat a sweet PL card! I wasn't sure if I could use it or if I should hoard it forever. So sweet these little pastel lines.







And I have the After stamp here, for when we arrived in Prague...


Some more layering and journaling. And the speed is done. I feel happy about it. Not too much, just enough. Perfect!! :)


Marie-Pierre 

5 comments:

Gab said...

Such great pages - I"m so happy you feel settled enough to have some time to scrap!!! I love those tiny cameras with the million little things card!

Gab said...

Hmm for some reason my comment above showed up on this page when I was actually commenting on your previous post!
Great pages ... your girls have the best smiles!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Hi Gab, don't worry :) I always get the comments per e-mail anyway so unless I come here and look, I don't know exactly where the comment was posted. I just like reading your really nice words all the time! Regardless on which post you write them!!! :D Thank you for always being here!! xox

Daneji said...

J'adore tes pages. Elles sont toujours très inspirantes. Mais je m'ennuie de tes textes en français. ��

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Mes textes en francais sur mes pages ou mes explications en francais sur mon blog Daneji?