Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hip Kit Club DT | A scrapbook Layout

Hi everyone!!

Today I am sharing a page I made with the BEAUTIFUL March 2016 Main kit from Hip Kit Club. I also used a little bit of elements from the March 2016 PL kit and the March 2016 Embellishments kit.


My little one just lost her first tooth and I promised her a layout. :)


That first photo is a little bit disgusting (I'm sorry) but it shows how she was determined to get that tooth out! It was time! lol  So I used that beautiful paper from Pinkfresh Studio. I loved the colors in it and that straight line to anchor my photos and embellishments on the side.


Look at that silver glitter foam word with the pink side!!! Oh my! So gorgeous!! I anchored that one with some yellow washi tape and this cute vellum ruler. 



These little silver "sprinkles" are the inside of the letters of the word Loveliness. I put them there to attract the eye to the label saying "Just want to spend time with you".


And some more embellishments up there. I was careful to balance the colors and textures...

Before I go I would like to tell you that this is my last month with Hip Kit Club. You'll know why pretty soon. But even if I'm not on the team in April, I would like for you to go have a look at the gorgeous kits that are coming:

Here's an overview of all the kits:


And here are the individual links to all the kits! :)

Here is the April 2016 Main Scrapbook kit

Here is the April 2016 Project life kit

Here is the April 2016 Embellishment kit

Here is the April 2016 color kit.

Here is the April 2016 Paper add-on kit

And here is the April 2016 Cardstock kit.



Have a fabulous day!!

Marie

1 comment:

Gab said...

She is so cute! I love how excited she is about losing her first tooth! Gorgeous LO!