Friday, February 26, 2016

Citrus Twist Kits DT | Project Life

Hey everyone!

I just realized that I never showed you the rest of my Project life pages made with my February Citrus Twist Kit.  I'll keep it short and sweet and leave the photos speak for themselves since I'm so crazy busy (and sick) these days. Hope you don't mind!!













This was an attempt of creating a "christmas tree" with the labels and words. Notice the star and stem in enamel dots.



One of my favorite of the spread is this little pocket I created with papers and a tag.



Cute cute simple card design. Love it when I have space to write!









With the reflection, the letters seem a little bit weird, but in reality they are silver and when we look from the side there's a blue/pink shimmer. Suits the snow pictures really well.


There you go. ;)








Citrus Twist Kit's favorite: the small stamps. :) Perfect for a bit of extra stamping on the photos since I hate using my slick writers and my hand writing directly on the pictures, this saves the day (Ali Edwards does a far better job than me with the writing directly on the pictures -  had to say it.).


There you go. Come back soon for the following week with my February Citrus Twist kit.

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Gab said...

Great pages - I love how you made a Christmas tree with paper strips!