Monday, January 25, 2016

Pretty little Studio | December Daily 2015

Hi everyone!

Here I am today with day 12 of my December Daily album. For the details of the products, please take a look at my post on the Pretty Little Studio blog. Thank you! :)


As much as I love the pocket pages, these 6x8 traditional style pages are my favorite to make! I can get really creative with them.


I've been waiting for the perfect event in December to use my favorite Pretty Little Studio paper!! And here it came: breakfast with Santa! :) I printed a small sized photo and placed it in the middle of the swirl. I layered quite a bit of patterned papers under it.


I then added words and texture and plain fun.


I love these glittery stars!! And I also love to use the remaining of my paper when I'm done cutting with my Silhouette!! My typewriter is also coming handy (besides the fact that my husband hears me type when he sleeps in the guest room, right on top of my studio. lol (ps: he sleeps in the guests room when my daughters are sick and will most likely land in our bed. LOL)


This layering of patterns, colors, glitters, vellum, foil, gold and silver really makes me happy!! <3 p="">

And adding a min paperclip also makes me happy. ha! Small things. Oh and the look of my daughter... lol


So this is the back of my page. I backed my large photo of Santa overlooking my daughters who are picking a gift in his large bag with a wood pattern paper (Pretty Little Studio)


I stitched around the photo and added a cluster of happy things. Vellum tape, gold foil label and "capture the" coming from a PL card are all from Pretty little Studio. My brush pen is coming to good use in this year's album. :)

That's it for Day 12. Watch for Days 10 and 11 really soon on my blog. :)

Marie