Saturday, September 5, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits - a cool decoupage technique you can try to add a WOW factor!

Hi everyone!
Salut tout le monde!

Today I'd like to share the 4th layout I made with my Citrus Twist kit. I love my kits because even after making 3 double PL spread I still have (way!) enough nice products to make a beautiful page!!
Aujourd'hui j'aimerais partager mon 4e layout que j'ai fait avec le kit de septembre et le "embellishment" kit une fois que j'ai eu terminé mes 3 pages double de PL.


Look at these small houses!! When I saw that paper I knew I wanted to cut out the houses and make something super special.
Regardez ces petites maisons!! Quand j'ai vu ce papier j'ai tout de suite su que je voudrais faire quelque chose de super spécial!!


So I picked the first row (at the bottom) on the sheet and I started cutting carefully. I did the same thing for 3 rows.
Alors j'ai pris 3 rangées de maisons dans le bas du papier et je les ai collées avec de l'adhésif mousse pour faire un effet 3D. 


When I was done cutting, I assembled the 3 rows of houses with foam dots at one end (top of the houses) and glue dots at the other end (bottom of the houses). The effect is WOW!



At the top I stitched a couple of labels with the date and at the bottom there's a small label containing my title and there's also a cute cute cute puffy stickers from Crate Paper.
Au haut de la page j'ai cousu une petite étiquette sur laquelle j'ai étampé la date et en bas j'ai une étiquette avec mon titre et une petite maison avec son nuage. 


Talk to you soon!!
On se reparle bientôt!

Marie

2 comments:

Maria said...

What a great idea layering the houses. A great layout.

Gab said...

That effect looks fantastic!