Friday, April 11, 2014

Pretty Little Studio | Featuring: Vellum

Hi everyone!

Today it's my turn to be on the Pretty Little Studio blog. :)
I love those days because when I make a page, the first thing I want to do is post it here and show it to you, but often I have to wait until it's published. So today is the day where I can show you my work!!



On the Pretty Little Studio Blog you can see a step by step of how I used the vellum. The process involves a star from Heidi Swapp.


Look at this overly cute little bunny. I'm in LOVE with Pretty Little Studio's die cut. Literally!


Hope you'll pop over and leave me a comment! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Marie

1 comment:

Cindy Fortin said...

C'est super cute! J'aime tellement ton texte. Il me fait penser à mes filles. Ma plus vieille est aussi une grande sœur très fière :-)