Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily 5 & 6

Hi everyone,
I should be cleaning right now. But I choose to come and show you my album, because I love it so much already. :)
I'm so happy of all the feedback I got for it too here, and on Instagram, and on Studio Calico. If you're one of those who liked, pinned or commented on my project, THANK YOU so much!! It makes my day a little sweeter every time I see a new comment or new like. :)

Day 5




 Small insert created by cutting the page protector with 4 pockets down the middle. It's a great way to add journaling and photos without adding too much bulk.

 Added some ribbon to the paperclip to create a cute tab.


 I kind of like this small insert that I created.


On this last card, every letter was stamped individually with versa mark and embossed with white embossing powder. :)
I mixed pictures from the 4th and the 6th here, but who cares? Nobody notice that. And I really don't mind 'cause the story is there and it works with all these pictures. I'm truing to embrace the "not so daily" side of my still December Daily album. :)


Day 6


Just look at page 6 for now, because I added some fun elements on the calendar and I'll reshow it to you together with page 7. :)


I don't usually use filler cards that "only" serve the purpose of filling up because I mostly have lots to say and enough photos to fill the gaps, but here I felt I needed a break. ;)



There you go. I'm now at day 7…. so when that is done, I'll chime back in to show you!
Thanks for stopping by!!! It,s so appreciated. :)

Marie-Pierre


No comments: