Thursday, June 6, 2013

thank you cards

Hi everyone!
Aren't all in a whirlwind at the moment?
It's the end of everything it seems like:
end of school year,
end of ballet classes,
...

And with an end, often come cards. Thank you cards, good bye cards.
And some gifts. Maybe home made gifts?

Here are some of the little goodies I gave away for school teachers and ballet teacher. :)
Enjoy!



This cute ballerina is a divi-stamp made by my dear and talented friend CeeCee. And you can buy it here for 2.50$ if you are interested. She does great cards for dance teachers, but also for little girls birthday and I also used it in a frame as a home decor element for Arielle's room. You can see it here. :)


These little thank you cards went out to Arielle's 2 Pre-K teachers along with a piece of art for each:


As you already know, if you are a follower since some time, those trees are paper cuts. They were cut in some black paper and then glued on white cardstock. (I don't know why I don't treat my paper cuts right and I don't photography them properly - for instance, before framing them!) I have taken an iPhone photo while working on them though. It might give you a better idea.


And you? What do you do for teachers? Hand made gifts or not?
Thanks for looking and commenting!! :)

Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, et re-wow. Tout d'abord merci pour la "plug". Tu es trop gentille. Ta petite ballerine est superbe, jusqu'à l'ombrage sur les paupières. Génial!

Your silhouettes..... .... I don't know what to say. They are stunning! Tu as des doigts de fée, ma chère amie.

Bisous,
CC