Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily - dec 7

Hi everyone! :)

Ok, first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDIO!!!!! :)
Patrick and I wish you a sweet day and a very special year with everything you want in 2013!! :)

And now that this is done, here's December 7th! lol


I totally forgot, as I was scrapbooking, that I had my picture taken with Maya and Santa at the mall that day, while Arielle was in school! So no Santa to day, no photos of the mall either, instead, a cute picture showing where my little one is at right now.


The journaling reads all that Maya is doing at the moment (talking, talking, talking, and taking her little stool to climb and check what I'm doing).


And on the small strips of card stock, I wrote down some things that Maya is saying at the moment, with her pronunciation. :) I know I should film that and not only jot it down.....



On the left page I just let loose and played around with cute paper!!


I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and I had lots and lots of fun recreating it suiting my needs. :)




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! I hope 2013 brings you everything you want. The sky is the limit! If you cam dream it, you can get it!! So what is it that you want??! :)

I know that in 2013 I'll be focussing on learning things, and on teaching things. No concrete plans yet, but those two words will follow me through 2013. Yes, you guessed right, they are my 2 little words. Are you on the adventure too with Ali and I??

Oh and since this year is my teaching/learning year, I registered to all 4 experts classes at BigPicture!! :) Yay! First class will be a photography composition class given by Tracey Clark. I'm so eager for it to start. You will be able to hopefully see my progress right here. :)

Ok, so, before I let you go, I'd like to take a second to thank each and everyone of you for coming by over and over again! I really appreciate your presence here. :) Really!!!!

See you tomorrow with some more pages!!!
Marie-Pierre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J'adooooore le texte sur papier vélin!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Catherine, ce n'est meme pas du papier vélin! Tu es la deuxième personne a me dire ça. Ça veut dire que j'ai bien réussi mon travail. :) Tout est digital. J'ai dû agrandir ma photo vers la droite pour que ma petite soit contrée alors j'ai ajouté un carré noir que j'ai teinté en gris puis j'ai réduit l'opacité. Voilà le résultat. :)