Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Daily - dec 2

Hi everyone!
Here's December 2nd. :)


I went with a simple story of Arielle, wanting to have a gifts exchange with the cousins, just like the adults. The picture is one of the gift Arielle made for her beloved cousin, a cute chain with shrink plastic charms.

The details:


The left page is a little wooden snowflake that I inked in white and a quote I found on Pinterest, embossed in white and embellished with some rhinestones. I finished the page with some stitching.




If you notice, I left a one inch border on the right. That's enough space for me to make holes and bind my pages with my Bind-it-all once the project is done without damaging my pages.





This is the same stamp I used on my last Christmas cards. The little guy is just the same size as the 2 so it was perfect to create a visual column with the journaling.


I attached the picture with some Christmas washi tape. The title is over lapping the picture a little bit.


For the title I used some Thickers and some small letter stickers. I stamped the date a couple of times just to add some texture.



Hope you like what you see. :)
See you later for the rest! :)

Marie-Pierre 




No comments: