Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Daily - dec 01

Hi everyone!
Are you still in Christmas mood??
I am! I'll be at least until January first...or until school starts, January 3rd.

So I'm still in to show you my December Daily album. :)

Starting with page 1:




And here are some details:

The "hello" was made with my silhouette.
I stitched under it with my sewing machine.


I also cut out the word December with my silhouette. I cut it out several times (I think about 4 times) and I adhered all the letters over another to give a chipboard letters look.



Son sapin (her Chritmas tree) is the subtitle and I cut it out also with the Slihouette and stitched with some red thread. The journaling reads: "Her Christmas tree that she earned because she slept the whole night in her own bed. Way to go Arielle!"



And the title is the title of the french version of the song "oh Christmas tree".
I layered some felt and paper snowflakes and added a cute epoxy brad from My Minds Eye (I believe) in the center.

Lots of pink for this first page.
This year I decided to focus on ONE story per day instead of trying to resume our day and fit many photos on one small page. I also plan on doing a double page layout every day....adding some simple embellishments and maybe songs lyrics on the left page if the story can fit on one page.

See you later for the other pages. :)

Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This page makes me happy: the Christmas tree photo is pretty amazing and the details with the sewing and everything. As usual, a great page mon amie!