Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas card #2

Hi everyone!
Since everyone seems to have received their Christmas card, (everyone means 4 persons!! lol) I can now show it to you. :)

It was highly inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I changed it quite a bit at the end because I couldn't achieve the look I wanted but at the end I was pretty happy. :)



I made the little scenery with my beloved Silhouette. Added some red thread with my beloved as well sewing machine and I stamped some snowflakes in white and my saying in red. Very simple! And yet, elegant. :)

To all my friends that didn't have the chance to get a card this year, my most sincere wishes for the Holidays and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

See you soon!!
Marie-Pierre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elle est effectivement superbe, mais encore bien plus en vrai qu'en photo!! Loin de moi le désir de vouloir insulter ton kodak, mais bon... tu sais comment c'est, lol.

Merci beaucoup mon amie

Joyeux noel et bonne année à toi et a toute te belle petite famille. gros bisous

gen xxx